Saturday 22 September 2012

Hey there, blog viewers! Or should i say LAURA. ;)

You know, gangnam style is like everywhere i go, literally. And it's annoying me like f**k! My neighbours will be like dancing to that stupid song and i'm gonna be like 'You guys! Shut the front door!' God, it's so annoying.

People are comparing Gangnam Style with Call Me Maybe. Gangnam has no chance in winning. Call Me Maybe FTW! I'm so sick of gangnam, and all its parodies, and i'm so tired of dancing like i have some disease or something.

P.S. Don't kill me, Laura. And you're suppose to follow me to the dentist on Friday. REMEMBER! :DDD

Well, Peace Out, suckas viewers!

1 comment:

  1. you know why we can't compare call me maybe with Gangnam Style, cause well.. simple, call me maybe isn't as awesome as gangnam style. and if you're sick of it, then why still view video? it's your choice not to view it. or it's your choice not to listen to it. you're a very sour person.

    ReplyDelete